Re: Seeking help with Windows build using v7.6.1.1

On 3.9.2023 20.09, Andrew Richardson wrote:
Hello all
Firstimer here, trying to set up initial Windows 11 build environment. I have followed the LODE instructions, using Visual Studio 2022 Community edition. I have set my 'dev/core' build tree to the 'libreoffice-7.6.1.1' tag using git checkout. I am seeing a few issues when doing a clean build.  Full build log (using make -k switch) is available at link below.
Appreciate any help to fix these issues.

I see you have done the lode setup in C:/Users

The wiki example instructions expect you to create it in your Cygwin home. So the question is how have you handled the paths in your Cygwin ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile files?

Ilmari