Re: #tdf51510: Change the DPI to get better resolution, but failed the unit test

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 11:43 AM sos <sos@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Tomaž,

maybe you over looked that there is now a user defined property 'Image Preferred DPI" for the document, so the resolution off any image must depend on this settings, who are standard 96 DPI.

I know - I added that :) However that setting is currently only used for "Graphic SIze Check.." to warn if the document has an image that is too big or too small in resolution (not exactly what is set but there are margins around that value that are still allowed).

greetz

Fernand

Regards, Tomaž