Re: Making it easier to start contributing to LibreOffice development

SUMMARY:
I think it would help if it were easier to get started on contributing
to LibreOffice development.   I tried, but gave up after 4+ hours.  I
don't know where is the best place to make this suggestion.
To be able to help, it would be useful to have some feedback about these:
1) On which env and version are you (Linux distrib, macOs, Windows) ?

2) Did you use https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved ?

3) Could you indicate some parts which blocked you ?

Regards,

Julien