Re: New tests: GTK3 platform accessibility

On 8/3/23 16:37, Colomban Wendling wrote:
Do you have an error rate value?  So I know how many successful CI runs I need to suggest it did indeed improve something :)

Sorry, I at least cannot provide any useful numbers here. I've noticed it both occasionally with the Jenkins builds of Gerrit patches of mine, and when browsing the <libreoffice-ci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mailing list (see <https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/libreoffice-ci/>, where most of the "Tinderbox on Master for Linux-DbgUtil" reported in the last few days are due to this issue).