Re: Minor change to libreoffice.org website

On 21.7.2023 20.41, Patrick Luby wrote:
Hi everyone,

I noticed that on the following webpage, the macOS requirements are slightly out of date:

   https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/#Apple

Specifically, the following line:

  Intel or Apple silicon processor (via Rosetta - native Apple silicon support is being developed)

should be replaced with:

   Intel or Apple Silicon processor

Is there a git repo or other process to submit such changes? I assume that I will probably need to update any localized versions of that page as well.

Thanks, I updated it. The current site is using SilverStripe CMS. In the upcoming site one could use git: https://git.libreoffice.org/infra/libreofficeorg/

Ilmari