Re: Request of information

On 19/07/2023 11:45, Davide Piva wrote:
Hi all.
I have a number of issues concerning LibreOffice Writer, I would like
to inform.. Particularly, problems arised along the 7.. release. May I
submit it to this list?
I'm a regular user of the package since its birth. I'm a technical
writer and I can do with Writer, quickly and better, the same work
others do with InDesign or other costly and complicated software.
This is the reason why I wish to contribute to some improvementes, if possible.
Thank you.

Davide Piva

Hi David

Please test the latest 7.5 release to see if the issue remains, and search on Bugzilla if the issue is already reported: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

If it isn't there, it would be much appreciated if you reported the issues (one issue per report). More information on reporting bugs: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

If you plan to contribute patches to LibreOffice, please see: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Thank you!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guillou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx