GSoC'23 Week 5 & 6 Report: Customized Certificate Managers and Certificate Chooser UI Improvements

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm thrilled to share the latest progress in GSoC for the last two weeks. You can find the complete report on my blog at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_5_6_report.html

TL;DR: Implemented customized certificate managers, improved the certificate chooser dialog, and started working on search and filter functionalities for enhanced certificate management in LibreOffice.

I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah for their unwavering support and guidance throughout this whole process. I would also like to thank Arnaud Versini for his recent patches that help simplify various parts of handling digital signatures!

As always, stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks and do not hesitate to reach out to me in case you have suggestions, questions, or just want to chat!

Best regards,

Tokhy