Re: thesaurus.dic Workday 1

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 5:15 PM Alex <taosubmarines@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone

Today I try to determine how to remove two unwanted wordbook files from libreoffice/extras/source/wordbook:
hu_AkH11.dic and sl.dic.
These foreign language (incomplete) dics should be removed, unless they are used in some unit test.
Bug 139961, 68576 etc

Can be removed? OK?

I'm not sure, if it's OK. We added these dictionaries for a reason. It's better to ask the maintainers first (I CC-ed them).
From the technical point of view, if you remove the files from source, and all references to them, the build should pass. Maybe you need a clean build from scratch. Use "git grep sl.dic" and "git grep hu_AkH11.dic" commands, they are more reliable than opengrok.

Best regards,
Andras