Re: Usage of Source Han Serif SC

Hi,

Am 26.06.23 um 08:58 schrieb Khaled Hosny:
On 25 Jun 2023, at 2:16 PM, Rene Engelhard <rene@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[_RUN_____] testTdf129810::TestBody
file:///home/rene/LibreOffice/git/libreoffice-7-6//sw/qa/core/text/data//tdf129810.odt:
./sw/qa/core/text/text.cxx:1387:testTdf129810::TestBody
greater assertion failed
- Expected greater than: 13
- Actual  : 13
[...]
There seem to be a thinko in the test, it was supposed to be CPPUNIT_ASSERT_EQUAL not CPPUNIT_ASSERT_GREATER. Can you try that and see if the test passes?
Will do.
I wonder why it passes for me and Jenkins builds, different cppunittest versions?

Nothing special in cppunit. Standard system-cppunit 1.15.1 with the oder patch which is also in LO. (No other patches)

This should work around it:
[...]
FWIW, we don’t bundle any CJK fonts, so HAVE_MORE_FONTS should have no difference here.
Except effectivelly disabling the test, I see.
The test document embeds a (subset) version of the font (there is a comment that hints to this at the top of the test) so that the test passes even on systems without any CJK fonts (and be more reliable as well, since different fonts will have different widths and result different line breaks).

Ah, I see. Must have overread that.

Regards,

Rene