GSoC'23 Week 3 Report: More Certificate Manager Improvements

Dear everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. Excited to share the current progress in GSoC. You can find the complete report on my blog at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_3_report.html

TL;DR: Improved LibreOffice certificate managers' integration and optimized certificate caching for enhanced user experience.

I would like to express my extreme gratitude to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah for their invaluable guidance throughout this journey.

Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks! If you have any suggestions, questions, or just want to chat, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards,

Tokhy