GSoC Week 1 Report: Remembering Digital Signatures

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to share my week 1 GSoC update on implementing the option to remember digital signatures session-wise. Read the full report here:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_1_report.html

This week, I filed a bug on Bugzilla (tdf#155665), and began exploring the codebase. The main workflow of the patch for the new option is complete, with next steps focusing on linking the resigning function to the saving request and caching certificates and signatures, which I will be working on in the next week.

A big thank you to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah for their guidance. Stay tuned for more updates! Feel free to hit me up with any suggestions or questions.

Best regards,
Tokhy