Re: Nightly builds for 24.02 available?

Hi Xisco,

On 6/8/23 4:29 AM, Xisco Fauli wrote:

Yes, that's correct, master builds will keep being uploaded to that link even if the version changed.

Excellent! Then I will just continue working on master and cherry-pick changes to libreoffice-7-6 until after they have been tested by users in the nightly master builds.

"No review required while in beta stage/until creation of first release candidate" see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Branches

Got it. I'll try to get the current batch of accessibility fixes in before the first RC.

All the best,

Patrick