Adding CPDB support to libreoffice print dialog

respected sir,
I am kushagra sharma, I have been selected for GSoC'23. I am eager to add CPDB support to LibreOffice and would appreciate your approval to proceed with coding phase,by initiating the coding process promptly we can ensure a seamless integration of CPDB under GSoC's scheduled timeframe. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this project as we value your input and are committed work closely  with you and deliver best possible outcome. It would be great help if i could have a mentor that can help me understand currently used print dialog in LibreOffice. Hoping for a kind consideration.
thanks and regards
Kushagra Sharma
OpenPrinting