Sporadically failing CppunitTest_sc_vba_macro_test

At least on (somewhat slow) <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_ubsan>, and also with my local (equally somewhat slow) ASan+UBSan build, I see CppunitTest_sc_vba_macro_test occasionally fail with what looks like timing issues:

* <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_ubsan/2773/> and <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_ubsan/2774/> both fail with

/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_ubsan/sc/qa/extras/vba-macro-test.cxx:531:testVbaRangeSort::TestBody
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 0.5
- Actual  : 1

* My local ASan+UBSan build occasionally fails with

sc/qa/extras/vba-macro-test.cxx:499:testTdf149579::TestBody
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1
- Actual  : 5

In both cases, there is zero indication what exactly goes wrong. But both involve first executing a BASIC script via UnoApiTest::executeMacro (which synchronously executes SfxObjectShell::CallXScript, see test/source/unoapi_test.cxx) and then checking expected values via rDoc.GetValue.

Is it plausible that those macro executions trigger asynchronous operations that might only actually update the values (observed via rDoc.GetValue) some time after the executeMacro call has already returned?