Re: Bub report in libreoffice writer

On 9/5/23 07:32, JM M wrote:

It's the first time I report a bug in libreoffice writer, debug information are in the attach file.

It's happen when I scroll the pages of a text.

Thank You

Jean-Michel

Hi Jean-Michel

You can report the bug here: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&format=guided

You can attach the backtrace after the report is created (there will be a link for attachments).

Please make sure to include the version information copied from Help > About LibreOffice.

Thank you!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guillou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx