Re: GSoC'23 project

On 28.3.2023 18.20, Spruha Thorat wrote:
Hi,
I am Spruha Thorat  from IIIT Vadodara , currently studying in 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE. I want to contribute to the project 'Convert Writer's Java UNO API tests to C++'.
I want to know if it's still open for contribution or not ?
  I would like some guidance before starting  with the project.

You can submit proposals until 4 April. Check the deadlines and remember to also solve a difficultyInteresting easy hack: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2023#Important_dates

You can keep submitting updated versions of your proposal until the 4 April deadline, if you want to improve it based on feedback from mentors.

Ilmari