Re: Bringing theme colors to ODF

Hi Tomaž.

Tomaž Vajngerl schrieb am 25.03.2023 um 11:10:
Hi Regina,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 6:57 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Tomaž, hi all,

    I have started with creating a proposal to extend ODF with theme
    colors.
    The first draft is attached.

    Tomaž, could you please look whether it fits to what you have intended.

Yes, looks fine on a quick glance but maybe renaming some things would make sense. Mainly the "color-table" would probably be better as "color-scheme" or something like that, as this is more in-line with OOXML terminology and we don't need to deviate from that just for the sake of it

I have an additional question about this.
OOXML has file theme1.xml It has
  <a:themeElements xmlns:a="..." name="Office Theme">

That could become in ODF an element
  <draw:theme draw:theme-class="Office Theme">

The OOXMML has the child elemnts e.g.
  <a:clrScheme name="Regina"> ...
  <a:fontScheme name="Office Theme">...
  <a:fmtScheme name="Office Theme"> ...

Will all three become a child element of a new <draw:theme> element in ODF?

[The namespace in <draw:theme> is not clear yet, might be <style:theme> as well. It is loext anyway now.]

OTOH it probably makes sense to rename dk1, lt1, dk2, lt2, hlink, folHlink to the full names dark1, light1, ... , hyperlink, followed-hyperlink - which is inline with ODF style to not to abbreviate things. I planned to do that change but other things have priority currently.

Yes other things are more important, especially UI. I had a talk with Heiko about that at the German Community Meeting last weekend. Please contact him.

And some bugs have to be fixed.

Kind regards,
Regina