Application to the Google Summer of Code program

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a computer science student and very interested in applying to the Google Summer of Code program under LibreOffice. I would like to know what projects are currently available and what requirements must be met to participate in the program.

Although I have not yet worked on large projects or office software, as an ambitious student, I am ready to learn and develop my programming skills as part of the LibreOffice project.

I kindly request for information regarding the application process and contact with potential mentors who could assist me in the project's implementation. As a C++ programmer, I am ready for the challenge and will make every effort to fully utilize my skills and contribute to the development of the software.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I appreciate any information regarding the GSoC program and am grateful for any assistance in submitting my application.

Sincerely,

Damian Koterba