Re: GSoC'2023: Implement table styles:LibreOffice

On 8.3.2023 16.54, Madhu patel wrote:
Hi, Eike Rathke,

I'm interested in working on the project `Implement table styles` in LibreOffice organization through GSoC'2023.

I am Madhu Patel, a fourth-year B.Tech. student in Computer Science at IGDTUW, with a CGPA of 8.7/10. I have previously interned at *Adobe India*, Rabvik Innovations, and FM solutions, and I am currently a research intern at *IIT Roorkee*. I am also working on a research paper on Linux Kernel Evolution for the *USENIX* publication. Moreover, my research paper on Stock Price Prediction was recently accepted at the *IEEE Conference*. You can find more information about my work on my LinkedIn and GitHub profiles.

Please suggest a few initial tasks I can work on during the application period and attach them to my application. I have already prepared a timeline/planner, great if you could have a look at it and suggest any enhancements. Additionally, I have signed in to the mailing lists, and IRCs and done the initial tasks as described on the project page [1] <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas>.

I have invited you to an interview.

Ilmari