Fixed upload to Vibe WebDav server (Re: Curl build issue causing problematic file size growth fixed)

Hi Ilmari, Hi All,

Thanks for the good news!

Other good news related to the Curl based WebDav: fixed upload to Micro Focus (before 2022: Novell) Vibe WebDav server, which was the most urgent problem for NISZ, and likely for others migrating to LibreOffice 7.4 and newer versions:

tdf#152493 ucb WebDAV: fix upload using HTTP 1.0 fallback
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/30ca48f4dc0e65a3798e6b21574bc80f6d4953fa%5E%21

tdf#153642 ucb: fix broken save with cached DAVOptions:
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/d6182cb6704c06f33d284874b9fe96c85cce5bf5%5E%21

Thanks to Michael Stahl (allotropia), Pál Kochis, Attila Bakos, Péter Nagy (NISZ) and their colleagues for helping me to solve the issue before the deadline.

Best regards,
László