method to get string from theme color Type

Hi Thomaž,

for my current work on exporting Fontwork shapes to docx I need for a theme color the string used in OOXML markup. Does already a method exist, that takes the Type of a theme color and returns that string? I could not find one.

With Type I mean the value returned by getType() of XThemeColor or CharColorTheme or FillColorTheme.

I'm looking for a method like: getMarkupStringForThemeColorType(3) with result "tx2".

If it doesn't exist, shall I define one local in my FontworkHelpers only for me, or do you want to have such method somewhere else?

If latter, please suggest a location and a name.

Kind regards,
Regina