Re: Request for [API CHANGE] in spell checking: add new options to disable rule-based compounding

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@xxxxxxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. febr. 2., Cs, 21:17):
On 1/6/23 17:42, Németh László wrote:
> Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sbergman@xxxxxxxxxx>> ezt
> írta (időpont: 2023. jan. 5., Cs, 10:32):
>     Thus I would suggest to:
>
>     * Revert the addition of the two new attributes, instead adding
>     documentation to offapi/com/sun/star/linguistic2/XLinguProperties.idl
>     that those two properties are available through the XPropertySet
>     interface since LibreOffice 7.6.

the above is done in
<https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/537a8de72b935a406e6154a8cc55040ed521741e%5E%21>
"Remove redundant attributes that were added to published
XLinguProperties", while the below is still up for grab:

>     * Optionally, also mark all the other attributes of XLinguProperties as
>     deprecated, stating in the documentation that they should instead be
>     accessed via the XPropertySet interface.

Sorry for my delay. Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
László