Re: Won't save my spread sheets

On 28/1/23 21:46, Yve Betar wrote:
Help! I’ve been using libreoffice on my Mac laptop for a few years successfully, then yesterday it started refusing to save my files. So I downloaded an update. But it still won’t “save" or "save as".

I downloaded java. Still won’t save.

I’d like to keep using g it, but can’t if it won’t save.  Any suggestions?

Thanks! Yve

Hi Yve!

This mailing list is about LibreOffice development.

If you think you uncovered a bug, please report it on Bugzilla: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org (If you do, please make sure you provide version information from LibreOffice > About LibreOffice)

I couldn't find a similar issue already reported.

If you want to ask a question and get community-provided help, please go to ask.libreoffice.org

Thank you!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guillou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx