Re: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2023-Jan-12

Sorry for your inconvenience. I use to announce the agenda on the design mailing list every Tuesday, and in case you want to participate you could ask to postpone a topic. Ultimately we discuss topics and make recommendations. It's of course nice to have someone in the call supporting the idea but this can be done on Bugzilla as well.