Re: boost 1.81 breaks libetonyek and gtv-calc-header-bar.cxx

On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 04:40:12AM +0000, - Etna wrote:

> Boost 1.81 has been released, but Libreoffice has not been able to
> be compiled against it for more than a month.
>
> Compilation fails with a whole bunch of duplicate symbol errors and
> libreoffice compilation cannot proceed.

I'm glad to hear that news.

I've been having compile trouble (at least some of which seems to be
related to boost) for several days, and being new to libreoffice, I am
wondering just what to do about it.  Repeating the compile doesn't
solve the problem.  :)

I have boost-1.78.0 on my system.  I could add this to my autogen.input
  --with-system-boost

Does that sound like a reasonable thing to do?

TIA,
Douglas.
--
Bold character derived from stubborn patience and adversity.
==