Re: Trouble with theme color in docx

Hi Regina

On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 4:41 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tomaž,

Tomaž Vajngerl schrieb am 03.01.2023 um 12:02:

> Yes, you can add the missing long keys here and map them to the
> dark/light variant.

It turned out, that that was not the only place to change. Adding the
missing long key gives the correct color, but the FillColorTheme
property still has value -1.

So I have added the values too to Color::getSchemeColorIndex().

I have added all of the key variants I have seen in the ISO standard.
But I could not produce docx documents, which uses them. If you think,
that only those key variants should be added, for which test documents
exists, I can remove the others. Or perhaps you know how to generate
(other than manually) documents that use them?

To make it easier to discuss the problem I have put my suggestion into a
patch, see
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/145021

That looks fine to me. Adding all of them is OK for me.

Unfortunately MS Word uses VML not only as fall back, but for example if
Word opens an odf-file with a Fontwork with bitmap fill, Word converts
it so to docx that VML is the main choice. Reason in this case is, that
DrawingML is not able to express an 'abc Transform' with bitmap fill,
VML can express it as WordArt.

Oh I see.. no way around it then.

Another question: There exists no LineColorTheme. Will it come?

Yes, and also other places that use a color will have one, but first I need to finish the ground work.

Kind regards
Regina

Tomaž