build on RH9 + wiki

hi,

Trying to build the latest master on RH9, I followed the instructions from : https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux#Fedora.2FRedHat

As it kept failing, we had to install  (thru dnf) the additional packages :
fontconfig-devel perl-CPAN gperf libxslt-devel python-devel nss-devel libX11-devel libXext-devel libICE-devel libSM-devel libXt-devel libXrender-devel libXrandr-devel gtk3-devel gstreamer1-devel gstreamer1-plugins-base-devel ant

Not sure if the dependency list or the wiki should be updated.
Feel free to let me know :)
Pierre

Ps.
trying to log in to the wiki, the login fails when in "français". (works ok in english)
  here again, let me know if/where to report the problem.