Where to put a static method for common use in oox?

Hi all,

I'm going to implement generating Fontwork shapes in import of docx (bug 125884). Thereby I have noticed, that the method

static void
lcl_putCustomShapeIntoTextPathMode(const uno::Reference<drawing::XShape>& xShape, const CustomShapePropertiesPtr& pCustomShapePropertiesPtr,
                                   const TextBodyPtr& pTextBody)

from oox/source/drawingml/shape.cxx
is usable in /oox/source/shape/WpsContext.cxx too, where the import of docx happens.

Where can/should I put the method, so that it is usable in both files?

Kind regards,
Regina