Patrick Luby license statement

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Also, I declare that I own the copyright to all code marked as copyrighted by myself or Planamesa Inc. in the following GitHub repository and I explicitly grant LibreOffice the right to license under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license all of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice that contain code from the following GitHub repository:

<https://github.com/neooffice/NeoOffice>

/s/ Patrick Luby