FOSDEM 2023

I have started working at logistics of FOSDEM 2023 (February 4/5, 2023), and I might need your help.

If you are:

1. Presenting at FOSDEM, at LibreOffice Technology or another DevRoom, or at FOSDEM Main Track (provided the topic is related to LibreOffice Technology)

2. Staffing the booth (which should be confirmed soon), helping with the LibreOffice Technology DevRoom, being in one of the internal meetings (February 6/7, 2023), attending the OFE (Open Forum Europe) pre-FOSDEM meeting (February 3, 2023), or participating to the FOSDEM LibreOffice HackFest (February 6/7, 2023)

3. Sponsored by a LibreOffice ecosystem company, which is going to cover your expenses (in this case, a single person should co-ordinate for the entire company)

Please let me know the dates of your staying as soon as possible, by replying only to me (DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL), preferably by December 10, and not later than December 20. After December 20, I can't ensure the availability of the hotel room at Bedford Hotel, and I won't manage booking at other hotels.

Thanks, Italo

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0