contribution

Hi!

I’m Konstantin Limarev, 3 year experience C++ developer. I’m working on add-on for LibreOffice for Windows based on examples provided with SDK. I made my project migrating from make to CMake and wonder know if LibreOffice SDK has plans to migrate to CMake in roadmap, examples part at least. In any case I would be happy to contribute if any help required, especially in CMake migration.