Re: [SOLVED] Re: Build failing on Windows when adding "ja" in "with-lang"

It was libunistring5.

But to be precise, I had updated Cygwin packages (since I rarely build on Windows, I do Windows update, Visual Studio Community update, Cygwin packages update  + make clean + autogen.sh) and when I tried to investigate a bit about this pb, I found something it was about unicode lib.

Then I wanted to search a lib in Cygwin packages and it displayed "libunistring5" as "waiting for install" or something like this.

I don't understand why it hadn't been installed when I upgraded Cygwin packages so perhaps there's nothing to add in the wiki unless checking there's no package in a waiting state.