Re: Master build fails since Update libxmlsec to 1.2.35

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 10:29:59AM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbfaure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have instead:
>
> checking for nspr library >= 4.25.1... no
> checking for nss library >= 3.50.1... no
> checking for libgcrypt library >= 1.4.0... disabled
> checking for libgnutls library >= 2.8.0... disabled
> checking for mscrypto... disabled
> checking for mscng... disabled
> checking for default crypto library... configure: error: At least one crypto
> library should exist for xmlsec1

Yes, it *sounds like* Ubuntu is shipping an NSS with known security
problems or something like that. Which sounds scary, but perhaps I
mis-interpret the situation. :-)

There is now also feedback from Armin and Gabor, I would suggest to
continue the discussion at
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/141865> to keep everything at a
single place.

And sorry for the problem, I was not aware that Ubuntu is shipping an
old NSS which is so old that even RHEL7 counts as "new".

Thanks,

Miklos