From: LibreOffice <libreoffice-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc <Marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 October 2022 11:28
To: Dave Barton <dbarton@xxxxxxxxxx>; libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: I need to set EUR / English for the Eurozone

> >> Setting language to English(Ireland) will give you English/Euro.
> >

> > Then I am stuck with converting all settings to metric.
>
> It's unclear why you think you have to convert to metric.
> The Republic of Ireland is an EU (Euro Zone) state that uses the metric
> system by default.
> You can set measurements to your own preferences regardless of the
> language used.

I already have a . as decimal separator so that does not work. I know these Microsoft designers are shit in many areas but the English/Europe is nice to have. Maybe there is even a definition published by the European union.
I just want to change one setting and do not have to check or worry about different date formating, sperators, timezones or what ever. I am not even in Ireland nor the UK. So there are two options, English/EU or English for every European country.