Re: Comparion of LogicalFontInstance::ImplGetGlyphBoundRect() between platforms

On 15 Oct 2022, at 8:12 pm, Chris Sherlock <chris.sherlock79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've done some testing of LogicalFontInstance::GetGlyphBoundRect(). Each platform seems to give different values!

So an update… after I shifted to using Liberation Sans as the font face and added gb_CppunitTest_use_more_fonts the only platform that varies is MacOS.

Test name: VclLogicalFontInstanceTest::testglyphboundrect
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 7x9@(0,-8)
- Actual  : 7x10@(0,-8)