[Korean icon resource bugs] I found some Korean icon bugs on Revise Sifr tdf#151071

Hello, I'm DaeHyun Sung. I'm a Korean LibreOffice User.

I am writing an email because I think the LibreOffice Revise Sifr icon bug applies to both development and design.

I found some Korean icon bugs on Revise Sifr tdf#151071
It is already merged it on https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/140565 (   tdf#151071 Revise Sifr including RoK locale icons (Id3f4d32b)  )

The gerrit review system's content that Koreans did not review have been merged.

I was strongly busy for a while, so I couldn't review the gerrit link.

In my opinion, I want to revert the merged change. Especially, correctly Sort ascending ㄱㅎ and correctly sort decsending ㅎㄱ
(That author doesn't understand Korean Hangul, made a new character that is not in Hangul.)

Example of Sort ascending  ㄱㅎ and sort decsending ㅎㄱ  on MS Excel 2019

Look at the example screenshot in MS Excel 2019 and recreate the ascending  ㄱㅎ and descending order ㅎㄱ .

msexcel2019_ascending_descending_example.png

 Example of reset attributes icon 가(ga) on MS Word 2019.

 Look at the example screenshot in MS Excel 2019 and recreate to reset attributes icon 가(ga).
msword2019_erase_koreanhangul_ga_example.png

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(성대현)
--
Korean Open Source Developer, Contributor, Translator.
LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME Contributor.