Re: Reading parquet files in Calc

Thank you.

Actually the main issue would be the scope.

If it would be just minimal reading of full single file parquet files
- it should be relatively easy.

But the next interesting feature would be out-of-memory reading of
large single file parquet files - some kind of filter for rows and
columns.

Full scope would be reading large hives/directories for parquet files
with the filter.

BR