Pb with incremental build on Windows

Hello,

It was several months ago I hadn't built on Windows and I've just stumbled again (but it's always been the case for me when building on Windows) on the incremental build pb.

Indeed, building LO on Windows first time is ok but when updating local repo, in most cases, a plain "make" isn't enough to build.

In these cases, I got an error message indicating a missing symbol or something resembling, so I do a "make <module corresponding to the location of symbol>.clean" and run another "make".

Generally, I must do this for different modules and it can be quite long, so long that several times, I prefered running "make clean && make".

This time, the build could finish butI had an extra pb: when launching LO it segfaulted.

So I finally did a "make clean && make" and it worked.

Did I miss something or any idea to avoid this? Is it a pb of Cygwin? Visual Studio? make? gbuild? Other?

Regards,

Julien

(I'm building master sources on Windows 10 with Cygwin updated 2 days ago + Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 updated 2 days ago too).