Openssl 1.1.1 support ending in 2023-09-11

Hello,

Reading https://www.openssl.org/policies/releasestrat.html, I noticed:

"Version 1.1.1 will be supported until 2023-09-11 (LTS)."

There's OpenSsl 3.0.5 now, I don't know if it can be considered stable enough and perhaps it could be interesting to use V1.1.1 until the last moment to give maximum time OpenSsl guys hardening 3.0 branch.

However I leafed through this link https://www.openssl.org/docs/man3.0/man7/migration_guide.html and it seems there are some changes to do to prepare the migration.

I suppose some LO code should be modified but there are also external libs/apps like Postgresql and Python to take into account and perhaps it could be the tricky part since we're autonomous here.

I don't pretend having a solution, great ideas or working on it, my goal here is just to be sure that people know about the end of v1.1.1 support ; 1 year before the end date may be not much considering what has to be done.

Now perhaps someone is already working on it, if it's the case, sorry for having missed the info.

Julien