Re: Duplicate ID in include/xmloff/families.hxx

On Sat, 2022-09-03 at 18:01 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed there were a duplicate in include/xmloff/families.hxx
>
> 86     SD_PAGEMASTERSTYLECONTEXT_ID   = 306,
>
> 93     SD_GRADIENT_ID         = 306,
>
> See
> https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/include/xmloff/families.hxx?r=fbe169fa#86
> .

Its hard for me to figure out when the duplicate id was added with any
amount of git log -S, I suspect with all the version control system
changes that the info just isn't available(?). But I can tell from an
old tarball of OOo_1.0.3 that xmloff/inc/families.hxx (as it was then)
had 306 assigned to XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_PAGEMASTERSTYLECONEXT_ID (as it
was then known) with a file timestamp of Dec 18 2000, and no mention of
a SD_GRADIENT_ID. XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_GRADIENT_ID appears in git log
around 2004 in the files that git does know about

>From the state of the 1.0.3 version I imagine that
XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_PAGEMASTERSTYLECONEXT_ID wasn't in the list
originally and when added 306 was the then next available number after
the then largest 305 of XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_DRAWINGPAGE_ID but
XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_PAGEMASTERSTYLECONEXT_ID was placed our of order to
be after the related XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_PAGEMASTERCONEXT_ID of 302 and
when XML_STYLE_FAMILY_SD_GRADIENT_ID was added later it was added at
the end and also numbered 306 because the previous assigned id visually
appeared to be 305

I'd assume at this great age that there's no harm to the duplication,
but I don't think it would hurt to put them into numerical order and
shift down the SD_GRADIENT_ID, etc entries by one so there's no overlap
anymore.