Problem with reading 'writing-mode' ODF attribute in Impress

Hi Miklos, hi all,

Impress saves the 'WritingMode' API-property as 'writing-mode' ODF-attribute to the paragraph properties of the paragraph style of the shape. On loading it sets the 'WritingMode' API-property. But that does not work, if the attribute is in 'loext' namespace in file markup.
That is
WritingMode::TB_RL and WritingMode::TB_LR generates 'style:writing-mode="tb-rl"' and 'style:writing-mode="tb-lr"' respectively. They become 'WritingMode=2' and 'WritingMode=3' on file open. WritingMode::BT_LR generates 'loext:writing-mode="bt-lr"' and that does not work, it becomes 'WritingMode=0' on file open but should be 'WritingMode=5'.

Having the 'WritingMode' API-property correct is necessary to export the correct value for 'vert' attribute in pptx. If I set 'WritingMode' via macro to the correct value, the export to pptx works.

I have already changed the code so that the 'writing-mode' ODF-attribute is written as graphic-property too. But that does not help here.

Has someone an idea, why the import for 'loext' does not work? Or can someone point me to the place, where this part of import happens? Or can someone explain to me the steps involved in importing a style? Any help is appreciated.

[I'm still working on getting TextPreRotateAngle to ODF. The approach to use the 'writing-mode' ODF-attribute works in Writer for frames and for shapes with attached frames.]

Kind regards
Regina