Week 7 - update

Hi,

This week I focused on Xtable,

I then ended up getting stuck on table styles for a few days, I was trying to implement Table.ApplyStyleHeadingRows (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/word.table.applystyleheadingrows) because there are a lot of similar style properties in word. I found this really hard because there were only a few methods in vbatable & vbatablehelper so I had to look into the core. I used XRay to try and make my own style but I couldn't work out how to do this with the headings.
I ended up reading lots of code and help online but in the end I had to give up because I couldn't find the table styles uno interface so it was much too hard.

I then had a look at adding RightPadding -https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/137630, however this needs to be cleaned and tested.

Next week I plan to look at the points to pixels and make sure that the measurements line up with ms as well as to run my tests for XTable and try to make these pass for the border distances.
Once RightPadding is complete it shouldn't be too hard to copy these for LeftPadding etc.. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/word.table.leftpadding).

Hannah