Re: Tools module geometry classes

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 6:16 PM Chris Sherlock <chris.sherlock79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 7:37 PM Luboš Luňák <l.lunak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 So I think a good question to ask is what it is you want to achieve and how
much time and energy are you willing to spend on it. I don't want to
demoralize or stop you, it certainly would be really nice if this madness
finally got sorted out, it's just that it hasn't got sorted out yet because
nobody so far has been willing to give it all the effort it'd need.

I'd be happy to work on it. I'd like to see us remove this confusion and use the basegfx module.

I'll update the patch to use GetOpenWidth() as a start.

Chris

Does anyone know if com::sun::star::awt::Rectangle uses half-open or closed intervals?

Chris