GSOC intro

Hi everyone,

I’m Hannah a first year undergrad studying engineering, and looking forward to a summer full of coding!

This summer I will be working on adding and updating tests for writer as well as implementing missing methods to improve compatibility, with the project “VBA Macros – Tests and missing APIs”.

I want to say a large thank you to my mentors – Thorsten Behrens and Quikee and to the rest of the community.

Regards,

Hannah