Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for LibreOffice

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 at 09:15, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/06/2022 18:06, scan-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> *** CID 1505368:  Performance inefficiencies  (PASS_BY_VALUE)
There's been a handful of such Coverity reports lately.  Doesn't it look
like clang-tidy modernize-pass-by-value gives potentially poor advice
here, but which we followed blindly in commits like
<https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/91fef4a47563451e0271784a14b471e4815729d1%5E!/>
"clang-tidy modernize-pass-by-value in editeng"?

We should just revert the stuff that coverity noticed, it's very much only a handful of places.