Re: [External] Re: Google Drive iIntegration

Hi John,

[ Please don't drop the CC. ]

On Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 06:45:01AM +0000, "Casagrande, John" <John.Casagrande@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Can you point me to any documentation or source code that would provide details on how to implement access?
>
> For example, do you know what file I may be able to look at in the LO GitHub source code where libcmis is used?

I believe the entry point for the glue code between LO and libcmis is
<https://github.com/libreoffice/core/blob/ad3472f8932716ba6708f4fa119dfa22073c1fdd/ucb/source/ucp/cmis/cmis_provider.cxx#L139>,
but please do consider the points from Cloph in this thread, this
approach may not be as useful as you would first think.

Regards,

Miklos