Custom Shape Orientation Guide

Hi all,

I have been working with custom shapes for quite a while now. Again and again the questions come up "How is the property actually defined in the file format?", "How is the property realized in core?" or "Where is the property set or converted in core?". I have now tried to collect answers and provide links.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Custom_Shape_Orientation_Guide

The whole thing reflects my state of knowledge. If you find bugs, please report them (or fix them directly :) ). Also, if you miss something or things are unclear, please let me know. And if you want to add something, just do it. It is a wiki after all. Same holds, when you think the linguistic needs to be improved.

Kind regards,
Regina