Re: 'make check' fails when building with gcov code coverage

On 25/05/2022 14:38, Maarten Hoes wrote:
gb_GCOV=YES verbose=t make UITest_solver
gb_GCOV=YES verbose=t make CppunitTest_sccomp_solver
gb_GCOV=YES verbose=t make CppunitTest_sccomp_swarmsolvertest

I /think/ to remember that at least some of those solver tests are time based, so that they may occasionally fail for slow builds. (I've seen such *Test_*solver* fail on and off for <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_ubsan/> and/or my local ASan+UBSan builds, tried to look into it a long time ago, got confirmation from I can't remember who that those tests can indeed timeout unsuccessfully without necessarily indicating a failure, and thus started to ignore them ever since.)