Re: trigger MapMode ScaleX change in writer

Caolán McNamara <caolanm@xxxxxxxxxx> 於 2022年5月26日 週四 下午6:33寫道:
On Wed, 2022-05-25 at 21:42 +0800, Mark Hung wrote:
> here is another precondition: OutputDevice must be a printer (bPrt
> ==true)

I think this requires that "Use printer metrics for document
formatting" is enabled to get to this path (tools, options, writer,
compatibility) which I think is "PrinterIndependantLayout" of
"disabled" in the config setting in the file format.

After I enabled "use printer metrics", bPrt = true is achieved, but I still need XScale changed.
Maybe some printers have an option to scale the printed data?
I didn't find any options that looks related with CUPS pdf printer or print to file.

--
Mark Hung