Re: crashreport scraper

Hi Xisco.

This question is not related to the review, but came up while reading your code.  You are using the compatible string concatenation syntax: concatenation through +. What version of python should I target when I write code into LibreOffice?  As far as I remember, since version 3.6 a simple concatenation in quotes is available.  For example:
print( f'{str(len(crashes))} crash reports in version {version}')
The current version of python is 3.10, supported by 3.9 and, as I remember, it is recommended to move the style code to them.

Thank you in advance,
Lera